1942 Series Revere Pylon Light. One Lense is missing, but I do have the Brackets for the missing Lense. Also have an extra base bracket and side bracket for this size Lense and Two others Base Brackets that are a bit larger that will go with it. Upper and Lower Caps are intact as well as the Ballasts, but their working condition is unknown. I have Two Covers for the Ballast Assembly, neither one is the exact cover for this light, but the wings could be cut off of the larger one and would fit nicely. This part of the light is covered when the lenses are installed. All the Sockets for the Florescent Tubes are intact. The base has a couple of chop marks in it and will need Bracket made to mount it to a pad/concrete or whatever it will be anchored to. This light is not perfect by any means, but with some TLC will make a great piece. It's about 11 ft. I can deliver to Dixie. The Whole Assembly unbolts in the middle and the Top Shade and Bracket come off. I can haul it in my Chevy Equinox, so it will fit in about any SUV, Van or Pickup. $2200

rsz_resized_20170403_112030.jpg rsz_resized_20170403_125505.jpg rsz_resized_20170403_125510.jpg rsz_resized_20170403_125620.jpg