Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89388 Fri Sep 06 2002 07:00 PM
OP Offline
Hi, just thought I would show off my newly resorted National 70. I'm sure the Polly brand is not "period" to this type of pump but I thought black and green would look cool. Anyway, it's all original except for the cylinder and globe. My wife even let me build the deck around the pump (to this day I still don't know how I got away with that)! This type of model has leaves under the cylinder which are very unique along with the dial on the front and arrows that move up and down depending on how many gallons are pumped. I will post some better shots latter if anyone would like to see them. Thank you everyone on the message board for helping me along the way to restore my first pump!

If the image does not appear it is located at http://www.nationsattic.com/national1.jpg

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#89389 Sat Sep 07 2002 06:36 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Credon, Nice job on your resorted National 70. When i started in this hobby my wife hated it but now 3 years later... i have a basement done up with it and now starting the pole barn and she seems to like it. It is great when your wife lets you do something like that with the deck. Great job on the pump... i like it done up in Polly!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved