well - I have had my eye on this old gas station at the crest of shoreline WA that went out of buisiness years ago. It was all boarded up with no tresspassing signs so I could never get in there to poke around. I pass it everyday to take the kids to School. Today when I was driving by ..There were dump trucks and a backhoe and a guy clearing stuff out. I got excited and after dropping the kids off I went back to talk with him. he said oh - there aint nothin of value like tins or signs in there but go ahead and poke around because everything is going to the dump. Man this place was packed with crap - engines of all kinds in various stages of disassembly - lots of old outboard engines and just various parts and junk everywhere. He was kind of right ...no signs tins globes or gas pumps ...i di dget some licsence plates and this 5 foot tall 76 cabinet though

The cool thing aboout the cabinet was it was filled with stuff - most of it was garbage but I did uncover a set of metal dollies for banging out dents in sheet metal. I didnt have any and was happy to have them. There also was sandpaper and drill bits and other littles in the cabinet. I betcha there were more tools and stuff in there but he was literally scooping stuff up with the backhoe and loading it into a dumptruck (This stuff was just piled high in there). I wish I caught him before they started to "scoop" the stuff but he wanted me to be out of his way- so he helped me load the cabinet into the blazer. He was a nice guy and I thanked him. I was hopin' for a pump but beggers cant be choosers.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba, hunting for gas and oil in Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA