If someone would post the picture for me I will be glad to send it to them. I read an ad in the Sunday paper in the antique cars section and saw an ad for signs and gas pumps for sale. I called and was glad I did. I got off from work at 8am the next morning and went home to get a truck and my father. We went and he took us to his barn where the pumps had been stored for 11 years. To my amazement we found an air meter (Eco 97) pedestal and a porcelain Tokheim 36B with the top. You can also see the 39 and 766 with an original Sky Cheif globe. We looked it over while the owner gathered his paper with his values and pricing. He was asking $2000 for all of this and I offered him half of that as a starting point and he immediately took it. I was shocked as was my father, we were prepared to give him $1500 for them that day. He loaned us his trailer and let us haul them home after a $200 deposit in which he insisted we go ahead and take them. John was a super nice man as are most of the people you meet while looking for all this great stuff. Thought I would just share this with you guys on the greatest site on the internet. LOL. Thanks, Phil aka "Lamont Sanford"

Thanks, Phil