Good Morning all. Well, I finally picked up the pumps I bought during the winter. In all, they are in pretty good shape. The Bennett,Gilbarco, and the yellow Wayne are missing doors, so I have to go hunting for some. Other than that they are pretty straight and complete. Not bad for $50 each. The big bonus is that the original White Rose add glass's were still in the Waynes. They were painted over and decals applyed over them in the early '60's when Shell took them over, so they are in excellent condition. The Gilbarco looks like it may have been a North Star pump before Shell took them over in the late '50's by the look of the dark blue paint, and the Bennett looks to be an original B/A pump by the colors and the fact that there is are remenants of a Good Gulf decal on the door from when Gulf took them over in '69. I'm pretty happy with them, I don't know when I'll be able to do anything with them because of the move, but I'll be able to chase parts for them. Plans are to restore them back to their original brands. Everyone have a good day.
Ken.