Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I
good thing info is free....had to laugh about this one. does the name look familiar?

H
H
MAybe I can help clarify. I came across these globes when I bought out the contents of a building that contained a huge woodshop. I found these oil and gas stuff in the attic, along with tons of other oil and gas items. Turns out the old fella who owned the building built gas stations for Mobil, Standard and a bunch of others. Discovered this through his paperwork and discussions with his daughter. The old fellas name was Vic Reis. Nonetheless and as I made it apparent in some of my initial posts, I know nothing about this memorabilia and am trying to determine a fair price to sell all the globes, crowns, flames, oil cans, signs, towel dispensers, gas station dingers and the boatload of stickers that go on old pump; along with tons of old service station tools. Must have offended some of yall and I apologize. Kelle Hickam

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Kelle no offence taken. There are alot of people that dont know the value of these things. The best way to sell them is start them out low & set a reserve on them if you want to get a certain amount out of them. The bidders will tell you the value of them. If you post a photo of them here people here will give you a good estimate on what they are worth. If you need any help with the pic let me know I would be happy to post it here for you

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved