I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM PAYPAL LAST WEEK AND WHILE I ACTUALLY HAD 3 REAL TRANSACTIONS DURING THE WEEK - IT LOOKED REAL SINCE THEY WERE CLAIMING THAT 3 ATTEMPTS WERE MADE TO USE MY ACCOUNT IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS OUTLINED BELOW.
HOWEVER, I "FORWARDED" IT TO spoof@ebay.com AND THEIR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONABLE PAYPAL EMAIL IS IN MY 2ND POST.

HAVE A LOOK AND TELL ME THIS ONE DOESN'T READ LIKE THE REAL DEAL!! JUST REMEMBER...WHEN IN DOUBT - FORWARD IT TO EBAY - THEY WILL HELP YOU. THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY EMAIL....IT WAS ENCAPSULED IN A VERY OFFICIAL LOOKING PAYPAL EMAIL.

---------------------------------------------------------

Notice of account temporary suspension

Dear PayPal member :
* We regret to inform you that your PayPal account has been temporarily blocked for transfers due to various attempts to Add Funds on your PayPal account, from different locations within 12 hours.
* As this countries are of the most high rated fraudulent countries, temporarily your account can not be used for transfers in order to protect you from fraudulent persons that are using PayPal accounts for buying different products from the Internet.
* Please, do not provide your eBay account to any spoof website, so your PayPal account will not be used for commiting fraud.
Here are the last 3 login attempts :
1. IP address : 82.158.52.20
Lookup Host Name: 20.red-82-158-52.user.auna.net
Lookup Internet Service Provider (ISP): Madritel
Lookup Country: ES-Spain (verified)
2. IP address : 194.102.90.198
Lookup Host Name: catv-198-90-102-194.arena.minisat.ro
Lookup Internet Service Provider (ISP): IMAGE GROUP SRL
Lookup Country: RO-Romania (verified)
3. IP address : 80.96.135.46
Lookup Host Name: cf2-station-43.minisat.ro
Lookup Internet Service Provider (ISP): SC MINISAT SRL
Lookup Country: RO-Romania (verified)
* If you are traveling and made these login attempts yourself, or if you borrowed your Paypal account to someone else , please log in below.
Travelling confirmation Here
* If you want to re-activate your Paypal account , please follow our instructions.
Re-activate your account Here

* If this situation is not solved in the next 24 hours your account will be permanently suspended.

Sincerely, PayPal

--------------------------------------------------------

I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE WAY THEY GIVE YOU 24 HOURS TO "FIX THE PROBLEM"
OR SUSPENSION WOULD OCCUR. WHAT SCUM!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE