Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Our friend "Stencilwork" on eBay has found a rare Chrysler dealership sign on one of those local barns in Bombay. I think he has been reading too many other ebay listing trying to get his story sounding better. His auction number is 260791923651. 100% fake! Asking price is only $1,750.00 right now, but I am sure we will see it sold for less in the days or weeks to come.

$(KGrHqQOKioE3GpWYc9zBN4MQ,qcy!~~_3[1].jpg
Last edited by Madison Oil; Sat May 28 2011 12:37 PM. Reason: wrong photo
TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
It's amazing this guy has 100% Positive Feedback.

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
M
OP Offline
M
He gets positive feedback because several of his buyer know just what they are getting and then turn the same sign around on eBay with this great barn story. His feedback tells a different story if you look at his buyers. For example two well know sellers show up as leaving feedback as buyers in his ebay auctions, and then turn right around and list the same sign as something just found in a NC barn. How many times have we seen the ebay user ID "yahoonc" and "superflex_moonbeam" listing some questionable signs or running a live auction with the same questionable signs. Back track the trail, and you will see the feedback they left for "stencilwork" was for the very same questionable signs.

TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
I did notice some familiar user names, but also some people who may have just gotten burned(and did not know).

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
REMEMBER EBAY I.D. YAHOONC OWNS TRACKSIDE AUCTION COMPANY. HE POSTS HIS AUCTIONS ON PROXIBID. THE FAKE STUFF HE IS BUYING FROM STENCILWORK HE SELLS AT HIS AUCTION HOUSE.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved