The old dodge is sweet ! Kevin a diamond T is on my future to do bucket list someday . Awesome trucks everyone. ..... Well is been 4 years roughly and this past month I finally got my 1947 kb 6 international done and my wife and daughter drove it to a fall festival Saturday with me and my son following them in our old 47 REO . The truck in the middle is a buddy of mines 1936 ford . We had a great day . Dick Bennett always teased me and said the international looked like a 1940s bumper car . I sure miss that old guy and wish he could have seen it finished . Still got to build a flat bed this winter . My trouble is I like it all , my gas stuff had to take a back seat for awhile till I get some of these rigs going . The international came from Durant Oklahoma and I was told from org owner it was used in the oil fields all it's life to raise up casings etc. It was a large flat bet with a pto winch and gin pole set up . Me and my son found a old coke bottle inside the pass kick panel when we were working on cab . Checked the pat date and it was from 1952 . We thought that was pretty neat .
Attached Images