Installed the latest forum software upgrade today. Working on some details now.

You'll notice some differences here and there, improvements to the look, security and operation of the forum.

If you liked the old colors and layout, you can still go back by choosing the old style. Scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page to a small box that says "UBBT77" as shown in the screenshot below.
Click on that and choose "UBB Central - Zen" to go back to what it has been for a while. Or choose one of the other styles. UBBT77 and UBBT77-Dark are optimized to work best with the upgraded software.

[Linked Image]

If you'd like for your uploaded photos to display within your message, with your text above, below and between pictures as you prefer, read my new tutorial on how to use the new Embed Photo Attachments:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=745585

I'm also working on that annoying issue of sideways displaying photos. Supposed to be better now, but I may have to tweak it. Let me know by sending me a message using the "Contact" link near the top of this page if you have continued problems with sideways images. The new system won't turn around old images. In the mean time, remember you can use the temporary Rotate tool. Click on the sideways image. When it pops up with a darkened background, look for the circular arrow icon. Click it to turn the picture around 90 degrees for each click.

[Linked Image]

You can now login with your email address instead of your login user name.

If you're having trouble with something, please let me know by clicking on the "Contact" link near the top of forum pages or the "Report Post" feature shown below.

After the recent upgrade, there is now a drop-down menu in the upper right corner of each post.
Click on the little down-arrow icon next to the post number.

[Linked Image]

There you can select to:
Copy a link to the post to your clipboard
Share the post on Facebook
Email the post
Report Post to a moderator
Attached Images