Another day in Social Distancing. Worked at the food pantry today sorting through over 500 pounds of donated retail meats in 13 boxes. I pulled out 50 hot dog packages and other small items from the boxes on the right to go in the boxes on the left. We usually buy a package of hot dogs and a pound of hamburger for each recipient family to go with a nice load of donated canned goods, produce and some meat. Our supplier said no hot dogs or hamburger may be available when we need them. I pulled these items out to supplement the 120 packs of hot dogs we have to come up with 170. Don't know how many families will show up for food with all the newly unemployed.

Also did a mock-up of the work flow for distribution day, keeping volunteer positions 6 feet from one another. We are changing to a no-close-contact drive-through distribution to protect volunteers and clients from spreading the coronavirus. Probably 80% of all the people involved are high risk for age or health issues. Wife and I and our friends and relatives are all doing fine so far. Trying to stay that way and help others to do the same.
Attached Images