Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
RandyM
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#776526 04/02/2022 12:24 PM
by Hdmike444
Hdmike444
Hi all,
I just finally got my first pump, a m&s 70 and I’m looking for a few things that I’m sure are a long shot but figured I’d start the search. Here’s the list and if anyone has anything on the list or knows anyone who might thanks in advance
I need one full door, door trim for the one door I have(just the two decorative strips),a nozzle( I assume brass?), I’m assuming a new repro hose is the way to go. If anyone has a decent porcelain face that’s better than mine I may do that as well but that’s at the bottom of the list.
I have an original capco body and am going to use repro lenses outside . I have one original Mobil gas lense in another body but I’m going to keep that inside. Also need to find an appropriate Mobil shield pump plate for it first before I get the matching lenses
I appreciate any and all help
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#776581 Apr 5th a 12:57 PM
by Mike618b
Mike618b
If you can't find a door, they are very simple, a sheet metal shop could make one for you. Faces are reproduced. I build reproductions of this entire pump from wood. I restored one years ago. If I may offer a word of caution, be carefull with standing your pump up and moving it around. These pumps are "Unibody" pumps. They don't have an internal frame. They rely on the corner of the body as a frame rail. They rust really badly where they connect to the base, and lose all their strength to stand upright. Mine almost fell over on me.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved