Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com

Posted by: Oldgas

Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Thu Apr 21 2016 10:41 AM

The eBay search box on Oldgas.com has not been working correctly this week. I am working on a new eBay search function to get it going again.

At the bottom of this page, there is an eBay banner with clickable auction links. Please click on the gray magnifying glass icon on the lower left to search on eBay. An eBay search form appears when you click on that icon.

Your support by using the search box and the banner auction links is what pays the bills to keep Oldgas.com running. Copy/paste auction numbers or type search keywords in the box. Thanks!

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Fri Apr 29 2016 02:18 PM

We had to change the way we access an eBay search box to get one that would work. Please search on eBay for your items using our search box. That helps to pay the bills that keep Oldgas.com going.

Am eBay search box is available on any forum page by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Click on the little magnifying glass icon on the lower left of the eBay banner there. A search box will pop-up as shown in the images below.

How this works:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=138279
Posted by: nochevys

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Fri Apr 29 2016 02:24 PM

Thanks Jim had been missing that...
Posted by: KZ1000

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 06:14 AM

I don't have the ebay banner nor magnifying glass at the bottom of my page, It hasn't been there for a long time.
Posted by: Mr.Wadhams

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 06:22 AM

I found if you run an ad blocker those features will not be there.

Jim
Posted by: advertologist

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 01:07 PM

works fine .. ... cool

Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 09:01 PM

Look for a blue box with a black arrow near the bottom of this page. An "eBay Looking for Petroliana" ad should appear just below it. If it doesn't, it is most likely that you are running an ad blocker or viewing Oldgas.com via our secure server.

It is each viewer's option to view without ads, but when income from those ads fall below the operating expenses, it jeopardizes the future of Oldgas.com.