Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Old Racer Twin visible picked up today - Sun Jul 31 2016 11:43 PM
Anyone ever see a twin visible like this? I was told it was French Canadian?? I found some on line, but they say UK and all the lettering is in I believe French?

Posted By: Bill jr Re: Twin visible picked up today - Sun Jul 31 2016 11:52 PM
That is really nice
Posted By: petropumps Re: Twin visible picked up today - Mon Aug 01 2016 12:12 AM
Satam. You see them every now and then. And yes, I believe it's French.
Posted By: TN Volunteer Re: Twin visible picked up today - Mon Aug 01 2016 04:22 AM
A friend of mine and his son bought 6 of these pumps from a guy who said he purchases these out of Europe and brings a container full of pumps, signs, and other stuff every so often. There are several models of these twin visibles. The MIS (sorry if its not spelled correctly) is also another pump company. If you look close on a SATAM, you should see a devil on a couple of places on the pump. There is even a model that bolts on to a wall. I think these are really cool pumps.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Twin visible picked up today - Mon Aug 01 2016 08:59 AM
Nice pump. There was a guy from Belgium who used to set up at Hershey, some years back. He always had a few of these. Definitely French manufactured, and beautifully done as I recall. Of course the glass cylinders were in liters. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Twin visible picked up today - Tue Aug 02 2016 02:58 AM
Thats a cool design!!!!!
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Twin visible picked up today - Tue Aug 02 2016 08:18 PM
That guy from Belgium used to set up right behind me, he always had a number to these Satam pumps and the one that was in a cart that looked like it came from a Ben Hur movie. He always had two or three Michelin Man air pumps.

Jack Sim
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Twin visible picked up today - Sat Aug 06 2016 04:09 AM
Awesome!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk