Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Artexsignguy Lion oil porcelain 30 inch sign - Sat Dec 31 2016 04:04 PM
Hello brothers in oil. I am trying to research the authenticity of a 30 inch porcelain lion oil sign. I am curious as to whether or not lion ever produced such a sign and if they did what style is it (lion on the rock, leaping lion, etc.)? Thank you in advance for your knowledge and input.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Lion oil porcelain 30 inch sign - Sat Dec 31 2016 05:22 PM
Most of the ones currently being offered on e-Bay are fakes. Unfortunately, from e-Bay they make their way to everywhere else.

Without photo's of the sign you are trying describe it is difficult to address a specific sign.

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Posted By: Artexsignguy Re: Lion oil porcelain 30 inch sign - Mon Jan 02 2017 07:35 PM
I am curious in general as to if a 30 inch lion sign was ever produced by lion oil of el dorado Arkansas. The only example I have seen in person was (lion on the rock) and was in someone's collection. I am just searching for any info I can find about the signs.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk