Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: beneckart Pacific Steel stations? - Mon Sep 25 2017 08:30 PM
Did you ever find out anything about Pacific Steel Building Company of Los Angeles.

Ben Eckart
Posted By: Oldgas Moderator Re: Pacific Steel stations? - Mon Sep 25 2017 10:40 PM
The original thread of this topic was 10 years old. To view the original content, click this link:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6980
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Pacific Steel stations? - Wed Sep 27 2017 07:14 AM
Ben & Jim:

About two years ago, a member here approached me asking if I had any info on the Union Metal Stations that were basically pre-fabed type stations. So, I started a search, but I extended my search to cover any service station picture I have, starting from the first ever off the street station that was built here in St. Louis in 1908.

I have now over 50 GB of pictures ready to send to him, but it seems that every time I get ready to send it to him I find more pictures. My hope is that he and I will combine to feature articles about Union stations that will be in the "Check to Oil" magazine. I will also be using individual pictures in articles that I intend to contribute to CTO.

I am sure I have advertisements about the Pacific Company, but they are not filed the way that I can go to them.

Subscribe to "Check the Oil" and look forward to articles like this and more articles about "Around the Station" that I will be contributing to CTO.

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk