Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs - Tue Nov 21 2017 10:43 PM
Anybody remember who was doing this ? Have some extra solid tops that I am not going to do anything with. The price of the metal tops now is so high, might just do a couple of them.

Attached picture DSC02543.JPG
Posted By: huskybob Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs - Wed Nov 22 2017 12:09 AM
http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=88823&Number=556243#Post556243
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs - Thu Nov 23 2017 07:26 PM
There was another thread just in the last 6 months, guy from the east coast.
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs - Fri Nov 24 2017 07:43 PM
Hi Craig. I was wondering if you ever seen any of those tops that Novaman was doing? There were none at the end of that thread. Did he get the metal studs in? Did you ever see one with plastic inserts installed? Huskybob listed a 2014 thread. Was wondering how it all worked out. Thanks and Happy Holidays, Dan.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs - Sat Nov 25 2017 06:41 PM
I have had some cut out over the years and they looked great, just do not have a unrestored one now to copy. There was someone back east that was doing them and I did wonder about the studs. Friend of mine has a Conoco Demand but never did the lenses for those so nothing to put into them.
I have some one interested in buying the tops as is but again what are they worth now, bought 15 years ago. Might just as well put them on ebay and advertise that I will do that.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk