Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hawkike That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Sat Dec 09 2017 05:48 PM
As is our custom at Christmas we give our son a sign as a present.Leaning towards the Quaker State,recently posted on oldgas and determined to be a 1936.The Dunlop is a heavy embossed sign dates AM 10-48.I found it probably at least 35 years ago in an old station on old HWY.40 now INT.80 in the Sierras.It was still in the original carton when I found it.
Thoughts? smile No calls accepted telling me you are my long lost son!! ;)Merry Christmas everyone!

Attached picture DSCN0825.jpg
Posted By: Steven C. Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Sat Dec 09 2017 05:53 PM
That's an easy one!!
Give Dunlop to your son. Brand New NOS, He will love it!! And sell the old junky dirty QS to me grin
Posted By: wayno48 Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Sat Dec 09 2017 05:53 PM
I agree the Quaker State for sure!
Posted By: hawkike Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Sat Dec 09 2017 05:59 PM
Originally Posted By Steven C.
That's an easy one!!
Give Dunlop to your son. Brand New NOS, He will love it!! And sell the old junky dirty QS to me grin

You wouldn't try to fool an old guy would you Steve?!!
Posted By: Steven C. Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Sat Dec 09 2017 06:44 PM
Who? Me? Never!!
Of course the truth to the no brainer on this one is to give him the QS. That is an amazing sign!!!!!

Oh, and then broker the deal for me to purchase it from him, LOL!!!
Posted By: Nicole Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Mon Dec 11 2017 03:14 AM
If ya' want to do the Christmas colors, give him both... : D That is, if he's on Santa's nice list.
Posted By: hawkike Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Mon Dec 11 2017 04:02 AM
Originally Posted By Nicole
If ya' want to do the Christmas colors, give him both... : D That is, if he's on Santa's nice list.

That is a thought! Looks like I am going GREEN only!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Mon Dec 11 2017 02:38 PM
Quaker State for sure!!
Posted By: Corey1955 Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Mon Dec 11 2017 03:31 PM
He’s your son and most likely will like anything you give him. That being said personally I’m digging the green Quaker State over the Dunlop. It’s awesome you can pass these on to your son. Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it.
Posted By: kenr Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Tue Dec 12 2017 06:34 AM
If you give jim QS i would be intrested in the dunlop
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Posted By: hawkike Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Tue Dec 12 2017 02:49 PM
Thanks--Merry Christmas!
smile
Posted By: ironheadtom Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Tue Dec 12 2017 02:56 PM
I really like the Quaker State.
Posted By: hawkike Re: That Tme Of Year--Going Vertical! - Tue Dec 26 2017 03:33 PM
Merry Christmas son!

Attached picture DSCN0835.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk