Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: slingshot Colors for Mobiloil Gargoyle lollipop sign? - Mon Jan 01 2018 02:08 AM
I purchased a nice porcelain round Mobiloil Gargoyle lollipop sign several years ago without the correct base or pole. Recently I found a complete sign with both and will be transfering my sign to ther new base and pole.
Question is: What is the correct color for the base and pole? Are the letters on the base higlighted with a contrasting color?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Colors for Mobiloil Gargoyle lollipop sign? - Mon Jan 01 2018 06:05 AM
I believe they were just black originally
Posted By: slingshot Re: Colors for Mobiloil Gargoyle lollipop sign? - Thu Jan 04 2018 10:53 PM
Thanks much. I had seen some that were black and some red... didn't know which was correct. Will go with the black. I'll post up some pics when it is all done.
Posted By: JimT Re: Colors for Mobiloil Gargoyle lollipop sign? - Thu Jan 04 2018 11:23 PM
Rob- I sent you a PM the first day you posted. Basically saying the same thing as Dan. Click on that flashing envelope up there^^.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk