Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: leonardoil My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 06:35 PM
Larry Robertson passed away today a very close friend and pioneer of this hobby. I could go on and on but he was a great person that I will dearly miss. I will be posting funeral arr later on our facebook pg under Lynda White. also a pic of him there now,if you would like to comment on a story of Larry we would love to hear it.Please respect the family at this time. If you have a pic of Larry please post it as I can't figure it out thanks so much going to miss ya buddy
Posted By: Done4 Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 08:34 PM
Man, so sad to hear this, Larry and I go back a long way. He is a great guy that will be in my heart and memories as long as I can stand and make a fist. Gonna miss you bud.
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 09:53 PM
So sorry to here this, I use to buy all my Gulf panels from him. I met him at Iowa gas about 12 years ago. Great man he will be greatly missed. Prayers to his Family.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 10:54 PM
Sorry for your loss and prayers for their family.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 11:21 PM
My sincere condolences.
Posted By: Tankar Re: My buddy - Tue Jan 09 2018 11:42 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend. Lost my good friend 5 years ago who loved and collected gas for years. Think about him everyday.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: My buddy - Wed Jan 10 2018 03:01 AM
Sorry to hear of Larrys passing.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: My buddy - Wed Jan 10 2018 12:56 PM
Always saw Larry at the Peotone, IL swap meet. Rest in Peace, Larry. Our prayers for his family and friends.

Description: Larry Robertson at Peotone (from Lynda White)
Attached picture LarryRobertson.jpg
Posted By: cggas Re: My buddy - Wed Jan 10 2018 03:30 PM
Yep Larry used to buy all the tokheim pump mechanisms I could bring him from gutted pumps. Great guy will be missed. Chris
Posted By: tbuckles Re: My buddy - Wed Jan 10 2018 08:21 PM
Sad to hear, my condolences to his family and friends. Larry and I go back over 20 years. If you wanted to know anything about a the Bennett Pump company he was the man. RIP Larry.

Tom.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: My buddy - Wed Jan 10 2018 08:48 PM
Sorry to hear about Larry's passing. Condolences to all his friends and family.
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: My buddy - Thu Jan 11 2018 05:04 AM
I met him right after I got in the hobby in the late 1980s. He was a Bennett Pump expert because he spent his life working for them. I purchased a lot of Bennett literature and ECO parts from him over the years. Really a nice guy.

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk