Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: UpnorthNeil Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Jul 02 2018 06:01 PM
I have reprinted the original Gas Pump Blue Book which was compiled by the Gasoline Pump Manufacturers Association. This 106 page wire bound book provides a yearly listing of serial numbers for most of the gas pumps produced from 1927 to 1952. An excellent resource for veteran and new collectors. Cost is $25.00 including shipping in continental US (personal check is OK). Send me a PM if interested. I have 7 or so available.

Attached picture IMG_2440.JPG
Attached picture IMG_2441.JPG
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Jul 02 2018 06:07 PM
What a good project....and at a very fair price. Thanks for making the effort to do the reprint for the pump people, Neil. Best, John
Posted By: UpnorthNeil Re: Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Jul 02 2018 07:16 PM
Thanks John

My photos on this thread need a little attention though, the book is really light blue as titled and the pages do read top to bottom left to right.... smile
Posted By: UpnorthNeil Re: Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Feb 11 2019 06:51 AM
I have just a few copies of the Gas Pump Blue Book available for sale. My cost was $25.00 which included the shipping in the continental US. These are professionally printed, with a clear plastic cover and a wire binding. Really a MUST HAVE for gas pump collectors. It features the 1st, 2nd and 3rd editions as assembled by the Gasoline Pump Manufacturers Association and will identify by serial number the month and year your pump was assembled. Book features most pumps produced from 1927 - 1952. Need one let me know. I also have these listed on ebay, but would rather sell them to the OG guys.
Posted By: wolf1980 Re: Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Feb 11 2019 12:28 PM
PM sent
Posted By: BA TRAMP OIL Re: Gas Pump Blue Books Available - Mon Feb 11 2019 09:07 PM
PM sent
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk