Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: don carlson Bennett 810 parts questions - Thu Sep 05 2019 12:50 AM
In process of restoring a Bennett 810 pump. Has no parts from top up and I cannot find much information on what goes inside and on top. I know I need the rods and the glass globe but don't know what else or how it mounts inside. I believe there are some gallon markers that should go inside. There are 3 raised nipples with holes in the center for the gallon markers. Does this model take one marker or one for each hole? There is one picture that I believe is the hanger for the gas nozzle. It has been broken and welded on. If someone could tell me what that is supposed to look like, I would appreciate that as well. Also on the outside panel the porcelain contains lead sign is covering the underwriters laboratory brass sign. Is this how it should be? Does anyone have any information and/or pictures that could help? I would appreciate it.

Attached picture IMG_1169.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1172.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1173.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1200.jpg
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: Bennett 810 parts questions - Thu Sep 05 2019 01:02 AM
I have two 810's so I can get you some photos. I'm making a cast iron base right now for a local customer.
Send me an email so I'll have it on file.
Ron
Posted By: don carlson Re: Bennett 810 parts questions - Thu Sep 05 2019 02:30 AM
ecar388510@aol.com
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Bennett 810 parts questions - Thu Sep 05 2019 07:11 AM
Here are some original factory pictures: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20810.htm

Jack Sim
Posted By: don carlson Re: Bennett 810 parts questions - Thu Sep 05 2019 09:41 PM
hey Jack it looks like the top picture could help alot but it is to small to read do you have a larger photo thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk