Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Erie 10 and 603 - Fri Nov 08 2019 12:54 AM
I have both model pumps and have owned the model 10 for more than 20 years. Both pumps have two holes, one on each side of the light fixture that extends out the front panel under the shade. Neither pump has the electrical manifold installed and I'm trying to figure out what the holes were for. I'm guessing they were used to hold a bracket in place that was used to assist in securing the electric manifold in place but I'm not sure. If some one could tell what the holes were for, and better yet, post a picture from inside the pump I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Marshall
Posted By: mattthegasman Re: Erie 10 and 603 - Fri Nov 08 2019 11:03 AM
Hole is for a wire rod that was used to turn lights on and off. Send me a reminder via PM tonight and I’ll send you a pic of one. Matt
Posted By: sterling P. Re: Erie 10 and 603 - Fri Nov 08 2019 11:43 PM
I have an erie 20 missing light manifold as well. If you could sennd me a pis to Id apiciate it. My email is in my profile. Thanks Sterlinb
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: Erie 10 and 603 - Sat Nov 09 2019 12:15 AM
Matt.

Thanks for responding to my inquiry and I appreciate your offer of a photo. I'm pretty sure I know what's going on after your reply so no photo is required. The fact that there are two holes under each lap shade had me over thinking the issue.

Sterlinb,

email sent
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk