Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Wayne Model 90 value? (see pictures) - Sun Jan 28 2001 07:51 PM
I acquired the pump below, a 1950's Mobil Gas Pump, Wayne Model 90. I am curious if you have any idea the approximate value of this pump in the condition pictured? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Posted By: chevyguydan Re: Wayne Model 90 value? (see pictures) - Mon Jan 29 2001 11:21 AM
Bryan,
From the research that I've been doing on my M&S 80, I have found that Without globe, hose and nozzle, depending on signage (porcelin?) ,chrome pits and stainless conditon I think that It would be at tops about 2500. I know that a lot of restorers would love to get that much for one, but in my 1 year search I have seen a few go that high. Most likely though, I would expect 750 - 1500 to be more in line.
Hope this helps.
Dan
Posted By: blandaburu Re: Wayne Model 90 value? (see pictures) - Wed Jan 31 2001 04:21 AM
Thanks for the info. I got a good deal on it then. The seller claims it to be fully restored. I am planning to resell it when it arrives. If anyone is interested, please post a reply or shoot me an e-mail. The pump is currently in VA if youre interested in it Dan, let me know.

[This message has been edited by blandaburu (edited 01-30-2001).]
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk