Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: puregas Keith Elza’s passing - Sun Jan 19 2020 09:49 PM
Read with great shock that Keith Elza has passed away! Too young!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Sun Jan 19 2020 09:57 PM
Very, very sad to hear. My sincere condolences to the Elza family. Keith was a great guy !
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Sun Jan 19 2020 10:03 PM
Our prayers for Keith Elza's family and friends
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Sun Jan 19 2020 10:12 PM
Prayers to the Elsa Family.
Posted By: yeley101 Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Sun Jan 19 2020 11:33 PM
Just looked up the obituary.....hard to believe! And Keith was only 37. I always enjoyed visiting with him......great guy!!! Many prayers to his family.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Mon Jan 20 2020 12:13 AM
So it's Keith's son? So sad thoughts go out to the family
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Mon Jan 20 2020 01:44 AM
Thougts and prayers go out to the Elsa family and friends during this trying time. God Bless You .
Posted By: yeley101 Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Mon Jan 20 2020 02:55 AM
Yes, Keith Jr.
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/elkridge-md/keith-elza-9003039
Posted By: bustermonty Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Mon Jan 20 2020 03:26 AM
So sad. Great guy gone too soon. I met him through the hobby and thought highly of him. My heartfelt condolences to his family and close friends.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Mon Jan 20 2020 12:34 PM
I've been lucky to have known Keith Jr. from the time he got his first paying job in his teens. I remember that his Mom, Pat was explaining to this kid that it was "his" job and she was not going to pay for the black pants and white shirt required. He was shocked but I realized that Pat was exercising a teaching moment. Keith Jr. was a fine person and will be greatly missed. Left us, way too early. My prayers go out to his family. Old Proverb: When you put your shoes on this morning....you don't know who will take them off tonight? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: Dale Stephens Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Tue Jan 21 2020 12:09 AM
My sincere condolences to his whole family. I met Keith several years ago and was really impressed by his kind, mannerly ways and his knowledge of the hobby. People like him will live forever in our hearts. May GOD bless....
Posted By: RedHat Re: Keith Elza’s passing - Tue Jan 21 2020 12:15 AM
Sad. Didn’t know him or his family but condolences to each and every one of his friends and family members 🙏
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk