Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: we're the other guys condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 04:44 PM
Condole to Scott Benjamin on the loss of his son. Prayers for you and your family.

Todd
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 05:04 PM
My deepest sympathies go to Scott and his family for their loss.
Posted By: aajf Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 05:06 PM
Scott,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Sorry for your loss. The Fuller Family
Posted By: Oldgas Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 06:37 PM
Our prayers for the Scott Benjamin family. May God give you peace and strength at this sorrowful time.
Posted By: Tankar Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 06:46 PM
So sorry to hear.
Posted By: poleman Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 06:47 PM
My prayer is that God will comfort you and your family thru this time.
Posted By: pumpingethyl Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 06:50 PM
Condolences to you and your family my friend
Posted By: Done4 Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 07:17 PM
Scott’s youngest son Jaren passed unexpectedly. Very difficult, may God bless them with strength and his love.
Posted By: Bass Master Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 07:34 PM
Scott, May the good LORD give you and your family strength and peace during this hard time!!
Sorry for your loss, Brian
Posted By: Speedracer Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 07:42 PM
Scott, I am very sorry for your loss. May God help you through this difficult time. Prayers go out to the entire Benjamin family, their friends and all the lives that Jaren has touched.
-Steve
Posted By: petropumps Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 07:56 PM
Man Scott...there aren’t words. Every parent’s worst nightmare. My sincerest and deepest condolences.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 08:00 PM
Very sorry to hear of this.....my thoughts are with the Benjamin family during this and the difficult times ahead.
Darin
Posted By: Tankar Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 02 2020 09:09 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss, My condolences to you and your family.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 05:59 AM
Scott so sorry to hear. Our prayers go out that God will comfort you and your family and see you through this difficult time and the days ahead..

God Bless you all.
The Pierces
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 11:34 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: nochevys Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 11:54 AM
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 01:26 PM
Words cannot express how sorry we all are Scott . Peter in Salt Lake
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 02:28 PM
Prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: KYGULF Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 03:44 PM
So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for God to give strength to you and your family during this difficult time.

Brian
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 07:56 PM
Oh my god, that is simply terrible. This is just such a loss that is just a horrible thing for any family. Scott, I am so sorry to hear this. May God give you all the strength that you need in this time.

Craig
Posted By: Mike M. Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 08:16 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Scott!
Posted By: Goober's Station Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 09:29 PM
This was terrible news for sure, I can't imagine losing one of my children. Prayers sent from our dinner table. If you guys need anything please don't be afraid to ask. Goober
Posted By: kjsplichal67 Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Mon Feb 03 2020 11:22 PM
So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Konnor S.
Posted By: Coops 427 Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 01:49 AM
Sad to hear. Sorry for your loss Scott.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 02:59 AM
Thinking of you and your family....
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 04:03 AM
We all expect our children to outlive their parents and when that doesn't happen, its the most tragic thing that can happen to a parent!
Prayers for your family during this tragedy, may the good lord be with you!
Posted By: Novaman Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 04:04 AM
Scott, So sorry for your loss. May the Lord comfort you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Dean
Posted By: TN Volunteer Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 04:32 AM
Scott, Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers!!!

Kind Regards,

TN Volunteer
Posted By: bustermonty Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 11:27 AM
Scott, I'm sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Tue Feb 04 2020 01:16 PM
Sorry for your loss.Thinking of you and your family. Frank
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Wed Feb 05 2020 03:48 AM
Prayers from NC, SO SORRY
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Wed Feb 05 2020 01:58 PM
So sorry to hear about your families loss. My oldest son passed away 4 years ago and even with that I can't fully say that I understand your pain. Hopefully you can take some small measure of comfort from the outpouring of condolences from your petroleum collectible friends. Marshall
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Wed Feb 05 2020 02:43 PM
Scott ,
I am very sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Rob
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Thu Feb 06 2020 11:18 PM
My condolences Scott to you and your family on your sons passing.
Posted By: gasmelincelr Re: condole to Scott Benjamin - Sun Feb 09 2020 09:07 PM
Sorry Scott.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk