Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dsorrells Needed: Michigan 50s Gas Station Movie Location - Thu Aug 20 2020 02:01 AM
So just joined and this site looks really neat. Best I've seen for antique gas and motor stuff. So the main reason for this post is that I am a movie producer who is looking for a vintage gas station location in Michigan to film a day of scenes for a motion picture (un-named) due to publicity reasons. The station we are looking for is a station that looks like they did back in the 50's/60's. The station owner or business will be listed in the credits and receive a lot of recognition on a national movie release. Anyone know of a good quiet location I would appreciate the help. Also, thanks for allowing me to be added to such a cool site.
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Welcome to Oldgas. Best of luck with your movie!
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Needed: Michigan 50s Gas Station Movie Location - Thu Aug 20 2020 05:03 AM
If you live in Fowlerville, there is one close to you on Milford Road, about two blocks south of M-59 in Highland Township. DO NOT bother asking if anything is for sale... it isn't.

-Steve, from Michigan
Originally Posted by Speedracer
If you live in Fowlerville, there is one close to you on Milford Road, about two blocks south of M-59 in Highland Township. DO NOT bother asking if anything is for sale... it isn't.

-Steve, from Michigan

Anything for sale Steve? LOL
Posted By: Tob Re: Needed: Michigan 50s Gas Station Movie Location - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:02 PM
The Gilmore museum in Hickory Corners has a really nice Shell station.

TOB
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Needed: Michigan 50s Gas Station Movie Location - Thu Aug 20 2020 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by BA TRAMP OIL
Originally Posted by Speedracer

-Steve, from Michigan

Anything for sale Steve? LOL

LOL
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Needed: Michigan 50s Gas Station Movie Location - Thu Aug 20 2020 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tob
The Gilmore museum in Hickory Corners has a really nice Shell station.

TOB

Yes, That Shell station is cool. There is also a mock station at the Waterford Historic Village.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk