Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 01:26 AM
I'm almost done with upgrading GasGlobes.com with a new design and server software. Much better now for mobile devices. Click on the following link to browse hundreds of photos & prices of globes sold on GasGlobes.com. An enjoyable learning experience.

https://www.gasglobes.com/store/gas-globe-archive/
Posted By: fuelboy Re: GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 12:11 PM
Very nice Jim!
Posted By: RandyM Re: GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 12:27 PM
Very well done Jim. Thank you for all of your hard work. It is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 12:37 PM
Looks good! I wish there was a date for when the globe sold so we would know if it was a current price or from a couple years ago.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 12:47 PM
Great job Jim. I always liked to look through Scott's "sold" archives, but it was getting to be too much to try and search through it all page by page. Now it's a cinch to search what you're looking for!
Darin
Posted By: Oldgas Re: GasGlobes.com Web Site Update - Fri Apr 30 2021 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Wes Maxwell
Looks good! I wish there was a date for when the globe sold so we would know if it was a current price or from a couple years ago.

I agree. I'll ask Scott if he can provide dates and I'll add them to the photo descriptions,
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk