Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck 850 Tokheim manual or inside pictures - Mon Oct 17 2022 01:48 AM
Well had a 850 that we did the work to and a base white color put on before we put the pump in storage. Took it out at the 1st of the year and gave to my painter for the one of two jobs he owed me for a automobile screw up. Well he took it apart then took off, Personal problems he said. Now I have to put it back together without all the parts and he is gone. Does anyone have any inside pictures of an 850 as I can't remember how exactly everything went for so many parts are missing.
Thanks
Posted By: model72 Re: 850 Tokheim manual or inside pictures - Wed Oct 19 2022 04:26 AM
Craig, I purchased a parts list from Jack Sim that provides great detail of the round version. Actually there are multiple parts lists depending on the serial number as there were running changes as always.
Joe
Posted By: model72 Re: 850 Tokheim manual or inside pictures - Wed Oct 19 2022 10:38 PM
i also have several internal photos from my 850 restoration I could send to you if they would help.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: 850 Tokheim manual or inside pictures - Sat Oct 22 2022 01:20 PM
Sim is Dead and all I get from his email is stuff that you do not want to click on. If you have pictures that would be great. c.architectural@comcast.net
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk