Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: MikeMcCandless Showcase pump questions - Sun Feb 12 2023 06:32 PM
I keep getting feedback that I need a gas pump in my museum. I don't have a great way of displaying one, but a showcase pump may work in my front room. I was going to fill it with mopar accessories so it doubles as one of my displays. I'm gas pump ignorant and playing a lot of catch up here. What are the models I need to be searching for the larger cases? The wayne 50 and Tokheim 36, are there any others?
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Showcase pump questions - Mon Feb 13 2023 01:39 PM
There are quite a few different showcase pumps. Your best bet is to try and find a Wayne 50, the Tokheim 36adc and other "large" showcase pumps dont seem to come up for sale very often.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Showcase pump questions - Mon Feb 13 2023 03:49 PM
Before you buy one make sure it will fit with the height of your room. Richard
Posted By: MikeMcCandless Re: Showcase pump questions - Mon Feb 13 2023 04:21 PM
I have 8.5' in the front show room. I use old dealership displays currently to hold a bunch of smalls. What's a ballpark price on the Wayne 50's if restored?
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Showcase pump questions - Mon Feb 13 2023 09:02 PM
Here is a picture of my Wayne 50A. NFS. It is 8' 6" tall with the 15" globe. Last unrestored one that I saw sold for over $20,000. Don't know what a restored one would sell for. Richard

Attached picture wayne 40a bearcat.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk