Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: JEFFSAUTOMOBILIA Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 01:09 AM
Here is a simple test to find out if your a true gasoholic. Grab a pen and paper,answer the 12 questions truthfully,and give yourself the appropriate points.
After answering all the questions, tally up your points to see how you rate.

1. If you travel the backroads on a family vacation in hopes of spotting a sign or a pump.
10 points

(If you had to leave behind a suitcase to make room to haul home your new treasure) 50 points

2. If you have a gaspump, sign, or air meter inside your home.
10 points

3. If you ever had a dream (or fantasy) about finding a really cool treasure.
10 points

4.Give yourself 10 points for every time you visit this website in a 24 hour period.

5.If your heart rate increases as the days to Michigan Gas (or any other gas show) decreases.
10 points

6.If you think its great when your wife gives birth and now you have two more sets of eyes to spot gas pumps.
50 points

7. If you see a man with a tatoo and you look twice to see if its Hubba.
10 points
(If your not in the state of Washington when this occurs add 40 points)

8. If you think having a copy of Jack Sim's book in your vehicle is more important than having gas in your tank.
20 points

9. If you spot a beautiful Swedish girl and wonder if Doc at the American Garage has ever photographed her.
20 points

10. If spending quality time with your wife consists of having her help you assemble your most recently painted gas pump.
15 points

11. If your child has ever taken a gas related item to school for show and tell.
10 points

12. If you feel like the participants of this website are some of the greatest people you have ever come in contact with.
20 points

If your score is:

0-25 points------Oldgas wanna be. (87 octane)

26-75 points-----Beginner (89 octane)

76-100 points----Intermediate (92 octane)

101 and up-------Full blown Gasoholic (100+ octane)

How did you score?
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 01:35 AM
JEFF - YOU SHOULD RE-WRITE QUESTION 9....AS I'VE "NEVER" PHOTOGRAPHED A SWEDISH WOMAN...YET! LET'S JUST SAY BEAUTIFUL EASTERN EURO (POLAND, LITHUANIAN, UKRANIAN) TYPES QUITE POSSIBLY HAVE GRACED THE LIKES OF MY CAMERA WORK. SWEDES WORK IN OTHER PLACES.....AH-HEM!

BUT SINCE I'M LOOKING FOR A GREAT AND HIGH SCORE I'LL INCLUDE A SHOT FROM MY MOST RECENT SHOOT.
THIS IS KRISTINA, AGE 30 FROM LITHUANIA...SINGLE AND ABOUT 5'9" TALL....YOU SHOULD SEE THIS ONE FROM BEHIND IN THOSE HIP-HUGGERS!.....WHEW!

ENJOY!
BY THE WAY I STILL SCORED OVER A 100 POINTS EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THE QUESTIONS INVOLVED FAMILY AND KIDS OF WHICH I HAVE NONE!

GREAT TEST, JEFF!

DOC @ TAG/W
drcoke@ optonline.net
Posted By: pumpman2 Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 01:47 AM
Streched it a little bit,but pretty close.
I scored 125

------------------
JERRY
Posted By: gas pump freak Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 02:06 AM
Jeff, I didn't even read nor take the test and I can tell you that I AM A SEVERE PETRO ADDICT.

My name is Neal Dunn, I am a petro addict, there is absolutely no chance that I will ever recover, but darn it, people like me! (To quote that Stewart Smiley guy off Saturday Night Live).

I don't smoke, I don't "run with the wild women", I pay my taxes and my bills, I do drink a few brewskis but the way I figure it we all must have an Achilles Heel and mine is petro!!!!
Sincerely,

Neal
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 02:41 AM
GAWD,
I must be Aviation grade 130++ octane !
I do smoke, drink a few O.P. bullets, don't chase women [can't afford it, would p.... the wife off], AND LOVE THE SMELL of OLD STALE GAS.
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 03:36 AM
100+ (as I'm sure most of us are). No smokes, plenty of bullets, don't chase women (I'm too lazy, fat, ugly, old, married, etc.) but I SURE DO LOOK (thanks DOC!!!!!)
Posted By: djhubba Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 04:54 AM
#1 gas geek am I. I aint good at math but let me tell ya..if all you knew how often I check this site throughout the day ..that question alone puts me over the edge...LOL What a COOOOOL test..Thanks for posting it Jeff.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: r49th Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 10:00 AM
Test? I forgot my score.
What was the brand on that pump, Doc?

------------------
ROD [Mich.]
Posted By: cans and stuff Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Fri May 07 2004 10:41 AM
Does it count 10 points per pump?
If so I'm at 150 points.

Have A Great Day All!
Ethan
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Sun May 09 2004 07:59 PM
All those with gasaholism need to shake yourself and get out of denial. Your first step toward to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Second step, you need to rid yourselves of anything related to gasaholism. I can be counted to help you make this transition toward emotional and financial health. Just simply send all your stuff to me. Email me for a convenient time for you to drop all of it of at my house, yes, all of it. Trust me, it's going to hurt you a lot more than it is me but you'll be the better for it in the end. Trust me
Posted By: big cheese Re: Are you a Gasoholic? Take the test. - Sun May 09 2004 08:46 PM
ok , i admit. cheese
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk