A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted by: eshaver

A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Fri Apr 17 2009 06:59 AM

Yesterday I received a well packed shipment of Vintage maps from Bob Richards out of Washington state. Bob whom I have never met has been very responsive and I urge you alll to use his services . He was first rate in replying to any and all E-mails and I wont hesitate to buy from Bob again ! Thank you Bob! Ed Shaver
Posted by: s932

Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Fri Apr 17 2009 07:37 AM

I have to say i have dealt with bob on some shakers and i had the same experience. top notch oldgasser
Posted by: Bob Richards

Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Fri Apr 17 2009 11:43 AM

Thanks for the kind words Ed and Shawn. I have had nothing but great results selling to and buying from every Oldgas member that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. That includes Thunder and Professor Bennett, LOL. I do still have some maps for sale and if asked I think both Ed and Shawn (Among others) will say my prices have been very fair. Thanks again!
Posted by: Alex

Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Fri Apr 17 2009 05:34 PM

Bob: If you have any Power Gasoline (Montana) let me know what you want for them.
Alex
Posted by: oldnfuelish

Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Sat Apr 18 2009 07:31 PM

gonna add to this one too!! thanks bob!! i will show em off on botw tomorrow!! also enjoyed talking to you! mick
Posted by: Thunder II

Re: A Good comment here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Sat Apr 18 2009 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob Richards
I have had nothing but great results selling to and buying from every Oldgas member that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. That includes Thunder and Professor Bennett, LOL.

The same goes out to you too Bob. Thanks again for the "Bulletin"....