Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: junkerjones Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 05:35 PM
This pump doesnt look right to me. It looks kinda like an Erie with a Bowser face. What do you guys think???? Is it worth trying to buy??? If so what would be a decent price. Thanks!

Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 05:45 PM
FANTASY ITEM. TIME SENTRY.
THEY SELL NEW @ MOST VENDORS FOR $1200-1400.
http://www.shopwiki.com/Reproduction+Gas+Pumps
Only Real parts is hose & maybe the nozzle.
POS in my OPINION
I wouldn't pay the shipping it was sent as a gift.
Posted By: jkyocom Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 06:00 PM
....but it has that glass thing on top.
Hey!! it only goes to 12 gallons. BIG LOL
Posted By: tomzcollectiblez Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 08:45 PM
I was going to buy this pump at a richmond indiana auction last thursday BUT I emailed a picture to DB and he warned me NOT to because it's a Fantasy Item! Thanks again DB!!!
I dont know what it sold for???
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 09:35 PM
These used to be prizes on Price is Right game show.

Jack Sim
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 09:41 PM
looks like they cut an old bell in half for the light shade,
Posted By: tx_oil Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 10:56 PM
As long as these are around, restaraunts and truck stops can use all of them they want, and not take a real deal clockface out of a hobbyist's collection...they DO have SOME use.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 11:26 PM
I wonder if the clockface part isn't a working clock? First time I've seen a second hand on one??
Posted By: coheley5 Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Sun Nov 15 2009 11:43 PM
You guys need to tell the truth on this one it is a real clock face!!!!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Clockface pump frankenpump??? - Mon Nov 16 2009 02:50 AM
Looks like a clock to keep time with to me with some stickers added to it.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk