Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Donnie Boger Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 04:00 AM
Well, I picked up an Erie today, and with no truck I had to put it in my Mitsubishi Galant. Enjoy or laugh at me, this makes pump number 3...things are starting to multiply.

Posted By: pollyman Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 04:28 AM
I saw that one too. Good deal Donnie!
Posted By: Donnie Boger Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 04:32 AM
Thanks Jason, he also has a Neptune with an Access door, I'll get pics for you tomorrow when I go pick up my seat
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 04:47 AM
When there is a will, there is always a WAY !
Now is the time to trade the car in for a good Pickup, room for for the girl & the toys [& beats the heck out of a back seat].
Posted By: Daveb Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 11:41 AM
Thank you for not putting it in the Falcon!
Originally Posted By: Daveb
Thank you for not putting it in the Falcon!

TOP DOWN?...PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN ALOT EASIER!

HOPE THE ERIE WAS GUTTED! OR YOU PROBABLY BUSTED YOUR GUT! eek
Posted By: Donnie Boger Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 02:09 PM
Falcon is one of my shop projects lol, and yes the Erie was gutted, or I would have come back with truck lol
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 02:36 PM
Man!! That had to be a pretty good trick, just getting it in there!
I saw that pump first and the a@@$$U# stole it from me. LOL Ted
Originally Posted By: K W FRITH

I BELIEVE HE HAD A RUNNING START! laugh
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Tue Dec 08 2009 09:49 PM
You should of taped it laugh
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 12:29 AM
Originally Posted By: K W FRITH

...I'm thinking he put the front seat w-a-y back (like the passenger seat is in the photo), put the pump in through the passenger door, and swung it around...
Posted By: Donnie Boger Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 12:59 AM
we took the front seat out, put the pump in the back passenger door, swung the base around and put it where the front seat was. taking it out we took it through the front door.
Posted By: Donnie Boger Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 01:01 AM
Originally Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil
I saw that pump first and the a@@$$U# stole it from me. LOL Ted

You told me to call so whistle I made it up to you though, I found you something so laugh
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 01:32 AM
Donnie,
Don't worry what old guy says, he probably forgot where & when he saw the pump [199?] ! He is just glad he keeps finding his way home.
Posted By: Donnie Boger Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 01:34 AM
I gotta be nice he's helping me get #4 home on friday lol
Darn Tokheims are too tall to fit inside the Galant
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 01:55 AM
Use the Vett w/o out Top !
Battery is so dead it will probably need to be push started.
Posted By: pollyman Re: Thought the pump in the Mazda Miata Was Funny - Wed Dec 09 2009 07:14 AM
Thanks Donnie. I actually have a Neptune access door on the way.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk