Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: bonjimmi Its Been A While - Mon Feb 22 2010 07:43 PM
Its been a while sence I been on old gas... I just went back and read one of my old post...." look at what I just dug up " Man that was a real fun ride. I would have thought it would have been in " Best Of Shop Talk " by now...lol, I found another spot in the yard to dig. It looks like a 6 ft round spot that has setteled, cant wait until spring to start digging. Hope everyone is doing well. I will keep you guys updated if it turns out to be another good find.

Jim
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Its Been A While - Mon Feb 22 2010 08:02 PM
C'MON SPRING, C'MON SPRING WE WANNA SEE WHAT JIM DIGS UP.

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA DUDE. HOPE ALL IS WELL!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Its Been A While - Mon Feb 22 2010 09:39 PM
glad to see ya back!and that was a heck of a ride i agree.one of the best i think!! mick
Posted By: thermactor Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 12:22 AM
Welcome back! Keep us posted on any further excavations!

Wes
Posted By: cmeon66 Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 12:59 AM
Jim, if it turns out to be an underground tank, cover it back up really quick. All kidding aside, "Look what I dug up" was a great story. Keep us informed. Norm.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 01:11 AM
and for some of you new guys,heres what we are talkin about http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=33942&page=1
Posted By: Petroholic Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 01:35 AM
That was awesome.
Posted By: bppierce Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 02:34 AM
I was more touched by the story of your daughter. I hope all is well concerning that.
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 02:57 AM
I feel privileged to have read your storie. Thats simular to dreams most of us have had. Very cool!! By the way I have a gut feeling that there's more signs between the walls in your house.
LOL
Thanks for sharing
Rick
Posted By: bonjimmi Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 01:27 PM
On a quick side note.... Lea is doing great, her #'s have been realy great... Her Omni Pod pump has been kicken butt... we are very much involved with JDRF (juvenile diabetes reserch foundation)..... We are holding a huge Dinner Dance on June 12 for Lea with all the proceeds to go to JDRF.... Its time to find a cure....!

Jim
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 10:15 PM
Welcome back dont be such a stranger smile
Posted By: eshaver Re: Its Been A While - Tue Feb 23 2010 11:37 PM
I agree Jim, no child should have to grow up with diabetes . Ive known a couple in my life ........ Ed Shaver
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Its Been A While - Wed Feb 24 2010 06:42 AM
Good to see you back Jim and glad to hear that Lea is doing well.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk