Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: ZMethvin Do you need your pump restored?????? - Wed Apr 25 2007 01:43 AM
I have been collecting and restoring pumps for better than 15 years. I will restore your pump to the oil company of your choice. I am in Eastern Texas and shipping can also be arranged. I am not a business i am just a person who grew up in the gas station business and i enjoy seeing the old pumps brought back to life. My prices will be more than reasonable and quality workmanship. If anyone is interested i can provide photos of some pumps i have restored in the past.
Thanks
GZM7072@hotmail.com
ZM
Posted By: powerlube Re: Do you need your pump restored?????? - Wed Apr 25 2007 01:35 PM
Welcome to Oldgas ZM! I think we all would like to see some of your work. Post some pictures or email me by clicking on the email icon of my profile and I can help post them for you.

Welcome aboard!

------------------
Scott Wright-
http://www.frontrangegas.com/powerine.htm
Posted By: richburris6 Re: Do you need your pump restored?????? - Sun Apr 29 2007 01:03 AM
You can pick up some 50's pumps and restore them and take them to any large car show, I would suggest Pate for you, and sell them as fast as you can do them. We have been restoring pumps for about 20 years and they seem to be easier to sell every year. We have found this to be the best way as restoring for others is very subjective and a real PITA. Good luck and welcome.....Rich B
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk