Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: sslick68 oil can holders and signs - Mon Mar 27 2006 01:30 AM
I found this weekend 2 conoco quart oil can holders round with 2 mint conoco red signs,2cities service quart oil can holders with a cast cloverleaf piece on top mint shape,2 8in black T texaco signs,texaco no smoking sign very nice,smaller firechief pump plate perfect.Also old curb stand with embossing that would hold the square sign with the corners cut on all corners perfect shape.2 black T very old wood boxes with alot of writing.I have no interests in purchasing these but thought they may be good trading material.Ballpark figures anyone?appreciated!

------------------
Posted By: Alex Re: oil can holders and signs - Mon Mar 27 2006 01:46 AM
Would be interested in the old curb stand sign. Does it hold a 30 X 30 sign? Embossed with Texaco?
Posted By: sslick68 Re: oil can holders and signs - Mon Mar 27 2006 03:23 AM
The sign holder was square with the corners angled on 4 sides.He said it had a large oil can pouring out oil????I have no idea whick sign it is,maybe someone on here has one like it to show us????Whats it worth,sandblasted and repainted green?

------------------
Posted By: djhubba Re: oil can holders and signs - Mon Mar 27 2006 01:22 PM
I realize that Sslick is inquiring about the estimated worth of items in this thread but have recieved emails regarding posting for sale stuff in General petro section, I will leave this thread as is but Please remember that if you have stuff for sale to POST IT IN THE "FOR SALE" section. Thanks for your cooporation.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk