Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cbeckett American oil pump and tankco - Sun Feb 10 2013 08:48 PM
Does anyone have info for this company. I have a curb pump and want to restore it and I cannot find any picture or info on it any where on the internet. I beleive it was made in Cincinatti, OH
Posted By: Thunder II Re: American oil pump and tankco - Sun Feb 10 2013 08:50 PM
Please post a picture or two, so that we know what you have. If you need help, e-mail a pic to me, and I'll post it for you.
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: American oil pump and tankco - Sun Feb 10 2013 09:36 PM
My website www.petrocollect.com has a page titled "Gas Pump History. Here is the addresss. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/company_histories.htm

You might also want to take a look at the whole website, it is the largest site devoted to this hobby, it has almost 20,000 images on it.

Also, In the literature section of the site there is a section for American, just about everything they made is shown there. All of their gas pump are shown on pages 31 to 41 of my Gas Pump Identifiction book.

Jack Sim
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: American oil pump and tankco - Thu Feb 14 2013 02:23 PM
Jack, glad to see you are up and about. If you have some additional time, maybe you could go back to your email in box, and look for the email I sent you a week or so ago. I was asking about another of your post trying to sell some of your brochures. I was wanting to buy some of the stuff, if you still had it.
thanks, Don
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk