Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: ziegld1 Time Passages - Thu Oct 25 2007 09:49 PM
Has anyone else had problems ordering parts for Time Passages ? I have an order over 4 weeks old and I keep getting the their out of stock. Let me I try any supplier.
Thanks for your feed back.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Time Passages - Thu Oct 25 2007 10:51 PM
I sent $5 for a COLOR CATALOG 20+ years ago, NEVER RECEIVED IT. NEVER ordered anything else, just waited till another supplier offered the items I needed.
db
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Time Passages - Thu Oct 25 2007 10:59 PM
I thought I was the only one to get shafted on the "color catalog" coming soon promise, I sent my $5.00 back in 1990. I too dealt elsewhere since then

------------------
Visit Mass Gas Bash, Early September
Posted By: cdncon Re: Time Passages - Thu Oct 25 2007 11:48 PM
Have purchased many thousands of $$$ from them and we're still happy campers. Sure, as with most any supplier theres apt to be growing pains and a few hiccups along the way... but when mentioned, they've always made good.

Having said that... think for the most part Primarily Petrolina members are a good bunch but could name some we have not experience quite the same satisfaction with.

Remember: You can please some of the folks all the time and all of the folks some of the time... but not all of the folks, all the time!

[This message has been edited by cdncon (edited 10-25-2007).]
Posted By: nochevys Re: Time Passages - Fri Oct 26 2007 12:28 AM
I've order a few items from there & never had a problem.
Tom
Posted By: ward zaharia Re: Time Passages - Fri Oct 26 2007 01:11 AM
I have been waiting for a order from a vendor since may not time passages though

ward
Posted By: roadrelics Re: Time Passages - Fri Oct 26 2007 01:34 AM
Debbie, Scotts wife & her sister Barb are absolutely great women & some of the best people you'll meet.!!!
Posted By: steve2020 Re: Time Passages - Fri Oct 26 2007 06:39 PM
I can understand your comments about the catalog. All I have ever recieved is a Black and White Zerox Copy. I would think it would be hard to compete with other supplier's who send Free Colored catalog's with every purchase. Catalog's that are continually updated with new merchandise.

I have noticed that if Time Passages doesn't have an item in stock. You can exspect a Long wait.
I have waited as long as 4 months for an item that was not in stock.It seem's to me they are not stocking as many item's as they once did. I know other customer's who are not on Old Gas.Com who have gone to other supplier's because they got tired of the long Waiting Period. Myself included.

Scott is very Blessed to have a Wife and Sister- In Law who are So Dedicated to the Business.
Posted By: ronsjunk Re: Time Passages - Sat Oct 27 2007 12:36 AM
whats this biggy re catalogs...

granted, there are a few that have updated colored catalogs and most all of our valued petrolina suppliers include detailed web sites .. dont overlook theres also a number of very successful suppliers out there that have no elaborate catalogs or web site and if they do, its extremely limited or outdated at best

just curious

[This message has been edited by ronsjunk (edited 10-26-2007).]
Posted By: steve2020 Re: Time Passages - Sun Oct 28 2007 07:37 PM
Ron what you are saying is correct.The problem is people don't like paying for an item and never recieving them. And then also being told time and time again a catolog is on it's way and it never arrives . The Supplier's that don't have a catalog or websiteare'nt charging for something they don't have. Good question I hope this explains my frustration .
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Time Passages - Fri Nov 02 2007 08:37 PM
This is Debbie's email,,, send her an email and she will look after you,, great person.. timepass@netins.net
Wes Hague, ( Canada)
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk