Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: publicenemy1925 new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 03:24 AM
Hello. I have been reading you forum off and on for years and finally decided to join. I have been collecting a few pumps and signs over the years and this seems to be the only place to talk about it and ask questions. When i can figure out how to post pics, i will. Thanks, Ken Dixon.
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 04:31 AM
Welcome to oldgas. Here is a link to posting pictures http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008928.html I hope this helps. You can go to the testing area to try it out. Hoping to see some pictures of your collection soon.
Scott
Posted By: Oldgas Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 10:51 AM
Hi Ken,
Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk. We love to see pictures. There are lots of folks here willing to help with questions.

Click on "Help" on the very top edge of this page for instructions on uploading and posting images. Try out image posting on the Testing Area forum category. If you have questions or need additional help, send me an email by clicking on the tiny postcard icon in my message here.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: r-man Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 11:17 AM
Welcome Ken!

Thanks Ryan
Posted By: gasoildude Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 01:10 PM
Welcome Ken.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 02:12 PM
Welcome Ken, if you need any help with picture posting feel free to contact me, I will try to help you out.

Ryan

------------------
visit my website for original gas pump parts

thepumpdump.com
Posted By: tallgye49 Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 02:57 PM
Kenster-- There is no 12 step recovery program for petroliana collectors. So, if you find yourself in the vortex of collecting oil and gas stuff you won't be alone. Glad to have you. Have a blast!!! =:> ) Dave Folck
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: new member - Mon Apr 07 2008 03:44 PM
hey ken!welcome to oldgas!!
Posted By: publicenemy1925 Re: new member - Tue Apr 08 2008 02:59 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome and i will work on the photos.
Posted By: Gas & Soda 4 Me Re: new member - Tue Apr 08 2008 08:46 PM
Hi Ken, Glad to see another Okie, I live in Bixby so if I can help you let me know. This is the Greatest Web Site there is. Welcome Cash & Cathy
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk