Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: badjade99 GasBoy Model 420 - Tue Jan 09 2007 01:38 PM
Hi,

I have a GasBoy model 420 transfer pump that needs rebuild. Any idea where to find parts for this model? It is from the 50 or 60's and was manufactured by the Wilson company in Phila.

Thank you.
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: GasBoy Model 420 - Tue Jan 09 2007 02:18 PM
Welcome abaord! I do not have any help for you but someone will. Wanted to say, "Hi" and good luck with your rebuild.
Mike
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: GasBoy Model 420 - Tue Jan 09 2007 05:42 PM
Years ago Gasboy sold out to the Tokheim Pump Company. When Tokheim went bankrupt in 2003, I believe Gilbarco purchased the assets of Gasboy. Gilbarco is in North Carolina and if the parts are still available they should be able to help you.
In my Wilson literature I do have a 400 Series Sales brochure and a parts manual for the 400 Series. Email me if you are interested in a copy. jhsim@swbell.net
Jack Sim
Author, Gas Pump Identification book and Air Meter Identification book
Posted By: billyd Re: GasBoy Model 420 - Tue Jan 09 2007 10:16 PM
Badjade
Old gasboy parts are hard to find,I've been looking for face and trim parts for a md.52 for a while, even went to a gasboy dealer and found they were not available.I'm now ck'ing with some parts suppliers that we deal with in the pump and tank business, if I find something I will post here.
Bill
Posted By: Tokheim Re: GasBoy Model 420 - Thu Jan 11 2007 02:52 PM
Hi, sorry can't help with the 420 parts but Bill the dial face is still available for the 52 in non-totalizer only... not the black plastic/cardboardy pc. or the trim, just the face itself. You can email me if you want, we are a Gasboy distributer and I just called them to make sure, $15.19 plus ship, prices go up at the end of the month.
Good luck to all,
HAGD
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk