Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: stlouismikey ISO-VIS oil decals - Thu Mar 23 2006 06:29 PM
anyone making a ISO-VIS oil decal set? or is there anyone that is interested in making a set?
let me know,
mikey
Posted By: Seth Robbins Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Thu Mar 23 2006 08:59 PM
T-Way is probably your best bet.
Posted By: texaspelican Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 12:27 AM
I am having T-way make some Billups decals for me......He has e-mailed me some samples and they look good
Posted By: travis_towle Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 12:42 AM
I have never heard of ISO-VIS. What is this and what company made this?

It sounds like something that would have been standard?

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-357-1004
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 12:57 AM
t-ways gonna be doin my decals also.just my 2cents
Posted By: sslick68 Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 07:17 AM
I was trying to get Tway to do some Pennant green decals,he shot me a price and told me his guy would get ahold of me and then I didnt hear from his guy or him.I would still like to get them decals if possible.Give me a shout again Tway if you have the time,thanks Steve.

------------------
Posted By: T-way Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 01:33 PM
Mikey:

I can help. Drop me a line with a digital shot of what you are looking for - and I'll help you out.

---------------------------

Slick:

That wasn't me. I don't have a 'guy'. LOL It's just me and my output house.

Maybe you contacted my former 'partner' - he has a 'guy' that does his decals now. But his 'guy' charges for artwork. I dont'.

I do have a 'Pennant' fantasy lens on my website - so maybe I already have something you can use? Or send me an e-mail with a digital shot of what you're looking for and I'll whip up some artwork for you.

Later . . .

Jim

------------------
www.T-waysGraphics.com
Always buying Ethyl Globes, Ethyl Single Lenses & Misc Ethyl Items.
Posted By: stlouismikey Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Fri Mar 24 2006 09:51 PM
LOL....you know thats who i was hoping would chime in...i'll try and get with ya t-way. i figured you'd be my best met. and for the guys that asked it was a standard oil, and the only one they produced as far as i know. its for a firends resto that just got done...and the entire thing is OEM..with the acception of paint. it's a neptune/aqua tall 855 white sides, red doors and base. done in white crown, with OEM white crown plates and globe. and he wants to put an iso-vis decal on the pump above the plates....like the bennett 541's would have in sinclair with the RD 101 deal.
mike
Posted By: sslick68 Re: ISO-VIS oil decals - Sat Mar 25 2006 07:22 AM
Sorry,maybe it was him.Anyway can you make me something up for pennent in the green color.I also want to know if you can do the polly tombstone stickers that was posted on the polly color column.Thanks a bunch,Steve 573 368 4853

------------------
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk