Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: scottpcm Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 01:36 PM
My good friend Tom Zink has been out of touch with me and several other people for well over a year and a half now. Several people I know have been unable to contact him. His business number has been shut down. He has left deposits on rare furniture and never came back to get the items I just found out from another friend. Tom had also recently pick up a large collection of globes that we had spoken about several times that he was very excited about. So something is not right. His number is still on but no one ever picks up or returns the calls. I heard someone spoke to him recently but I do not believe that to be true. Anyone heard from Tom? He lived in Tygh Valley, Oregon. Thanks, Scott Benjamin 440-355-6608 9-8 EST.
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 01:59 PM
I spoke to him earlier this year, he called me about a sign I was selling.
Posted By: scottpcm Re: Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 03:01 PM
Heard anything since? This does not add up? Scott B.
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 05:51 PM
Call Slama, he talks to him once in a while, Roy Bonner too
Posted By: scottpcm Re: Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 06:29 PM
Unable to contact Roy. Mike said he spoke to him a while back...The last I can actually confirm anyone speaking with him is last January that is for sure. He's just a good friend I'm only concerned that's all. I just got a new lead I'll let you know what develops. Scott B.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Tom Zink passing? - Thu Aug 14 2014 11:28 PM
Talked with him three weeks ago, just working and doing what he does. He is building a house as he told me, was inquiring about a 7ft bath tub we had out of the state hospital.
Posted By: roger cherry Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 12:17 AM
I to have been trying to contact Tom for well over a year. Graig, if you have talked with him would you mind PM me a current number for him as I need to catch up. I have known and been friends with Tom for over 15 years. I am having trouble beliving he is still around and just won't return phone calls. Please, if he is OK, just help me get in touch. Thanks-
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 01:00 AM
some people just drop out of sight sometimes, I've known a few like that, I'm sure he has his own reasons.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 02:42 AM
He called me out of the blue, and I do not have his number stored.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 10:01 AM
Originally Posted By: scottpcm
My good friend Tom Zink has been out of touch with me and several other people for well over a year and a half now. Several people I know have been unable to contact him. His business number has been shut down. He has left deposits on rare furniture and never came back to get the items I just found out from another friend. Tom had also recently pick up a large collection of globes that we had spoken about several times that he was very excited about. So something is not right. His number is still on but no one ever picks up or returns the calls. I heard someone spoke to him recently but I do not believe that to be true. Anyone heard from Tom? He lived in Tygh Valley, Oregon. Thanks, Scott Benjamin 440-355-6608 9-8 EST.

Maybe this is why he "disappeared", nobody has heard from him but everybody seems to know his business.
Posted By: tomzcollectiblez Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 10:27 AM

Maybe this is why he "disappeared", nobody has heard from him but everybody seems to know his business. [/quote]

and when Everybody knows your business, YOU have NO business!

He will be pleased Im sure to see people wonder IF he is dead...LOL
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Tom Zink passing? - Fri Aug 15 2014 01:21 PM
Bad call there, Was just answering a question.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk