Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dick Bennett "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Mon Aug 25 2014 04:36 PM
Bart is looking to help Homer w/ his 1st pump on a budget & needs Helpful money saving ideas.

Use of GoldFish Bowl for Globe
Posted By: Keystone Gas Man Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Mon Aug 25 2014 06:42 PM
Take VR apart and clean it
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Tue Aug 26 2014 05:05 PM
On Wayne 70's...remove pin before loosening big nut.
Posted By: texacojoe Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Tue Aug 26 2014 07:54 PM
Paint company logo on the fish bowl and tell everyone "it's an original"
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Tue Aug 26 2014 08:30 PM
Save all the leaded paint chips and dust . Makes a great midnight snack,.......way better than vintage candy bars.
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Tue Aug 26 2014 11:01 PM
Travis you may like leaded paint and Hillsideshirtleg likes "vintage" candy bars (where has he been btw?)but nothing beats a slurrpy from the gas line of an old Wayne 70!
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Wed Aug 27 2014 07:44 AM
Lol . I often wonder really how toxic that sulphur looking dry powder in the pipes of most pumps really is . Might make a Geiger counter squeak ! Fred i been wondering where hillside has been as well , I like his chocolate bar topics and owl and ramen noodle ones.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: "Homer Simpson's Guide to Wreckstoration" - Wed Aug 27 2014 09:02 PM
Save all fasteners and store in seperate locations and Don't mark what they were taken from
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk