Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: HI-OCTANE Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 12:54 AM
Trying to figure out if this is the real deal

Any opinions welcome

Posted By: advertologist Re: Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 01:16 AM
that's a cool piece, you should be able too tell something at the chip- shelving appears thick- appears to have wood backing- does the wood backing come off?, so you can inspect the back of sign.. I like it.. cool
Posted By: wocopep Re: Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 01:29 AM
Back is black porcelain Randy. I have seen one other several years ago and back was grey and runny.
Posted By: HI-OCTANE Re: Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 01:36 AM
Yes Randy you are correct this does have very thick porcelain, and the back is black porcelain what looks to be scuff marks or someone took sand paper to it .
Posted By: 57tbirdkid Re: Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 01:39 AM
Looks fake to me

From the known fake seller

Ebay item 281432059474
Posted By: advertologist Re: Porcelain Diamond Tire oor push - Sun Nov 30 2014 02:44 AM
with evidence 57tbirdkid has presented puts this piece in a questionable category- both backs the same, rust on exhibit 1 looks unnatural- both appear too have originated from the same place.. cool
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk