Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: No Longer A Member You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sat Jan 31 2015 09:46 PM
What's wrong with this image! smile smile

I just drove by a shell gas station today in California. They have two topiary Pegasus in there planter boxes. I thought it was pretty funny myself:)

Posted By: texacokie Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sat Jan 31 2015 10:13 PM
Looks like a kid throwing a ball to a dog!
Posted By: eshaver Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sat Jan 31 2015 10:33 PM
That takes talent to keep them up, thanks !
I don't see a kid or a dog smile I just found it funny she'll would have mobil's mascot.
Posted By: Dr Dave Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sun Feb 01 2015 12:07 AM
Its a dog shark!!
I didn't know sharks had ears and two wings or legs for that matter smile
Posted By: Fasturn402 Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sun Feb 01 2015 12:39 PM
At first glance before reading the caption, I thought they were Texaco Scotties.
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sun Feb 01 2015 12:40 PM
Ummmm.....I'm pretty sure it's a kid and a dog. Dog is on the right.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Sun Feb 01 2015 05:09 PM
My guess is it was a Mobil station. They still had Mobil station in So Cal when the ones in Nor Cal were changed. Have not been south in a while so not sure if they still have them.
There both shaped the same. How would a kid have 4 legs and 2 wings on its back. I'm guessing your think those are arms but if you add up the extremities that would be a total of 6. Last time I checked humans only had a total of 4 smile dogs also only have 4
Posted By: Speedracer Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Tue Feb 03 2015 05:57 AM
Looks like a mess to me. You should have just asked the clerk what they're supposed to be.
Posted By: dalin Re: You guys will get a kick out of this one:) - Tue Feb 03 2015 06:05 AM
because maybe the kid has a hunchback and a big knot on the back of his head. But, probably it's there to show motion used in abstract art. The dog 4 legs a tail and a head
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk