Oldgas.com Home
I'm looking for a handcrank pump like the one in this photo. It does not have to have a glass cylinder, but I'd prefer that it does. I don't need the pipe going into the container, just what is visible on top of the lubester. Color, nicks/chips don't matter, just needs to be from the same Mfg. & style. Thanks. You can send me info at: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com

Attached picture DSC00594 (2)-5.jpg
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Lubester or Oil Cart type hand crank pump - Sun Jan 17 2016 12:26 AM
If there is anyone out there that can help Don, he is going to need parts from two different bulk pumps. The reason is this pump is for a multiple pump unit and the crank is on the back of the pump. most bulk pumps have the crank on the side but the ones that screw into a barrel or drum have the crank on the back, so he would need a top half from a drum pump and the bottom from a bulk tank pump. Look close at the picture because there are many small differences it the pumps. Maybe he will get lucky and find the exact pump and not have to piece one together. Here is a drum pump.

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk