Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: joshotto94 WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Thu Apr 20 2017 01:26 AM
I am looking for one complete rectangle worth of trim for a alemite work bench. I am also open to anyone that is able to suggest what may work or what you have used in the past. I just finished a restoration on my cabinet and I totally forgot that I only have one side worth of trim. I will post photos of exactly what I am looking for. I am also looking for a set of handle or information on the handles that belong on the front two doors. When I purchased my cabinet I had no front doors so I made new doors and I am now in need of handles to match the others. any help would be great Thank you

Attached picture 5.jpg
Posted By: joshotto94 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Thu Apr 20 2017 01:27 AM
After

Attached picture 3.jpg
Posted By: joshotto94 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Thu Apr 20 2017 01:27 AM
Chrome I need

Attached picture Need.jpg
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Thu Apr 20 2017 01:44 AM
That looks great, nice job and colors.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Thu Apr 20 2017 01:57 AM
Good job .
Posted By: joshotto94 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Mon Nov 20 2017 11:29 PM
Does anyone have a lead or any clue where I could get one side worth of chrome circled above for this cabinet?
Posted By: alemite Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Mon Nov 27 2017 04:33 AM
Very nice restoration!

The handles are the same for the bench cabinet lower doors as what you have on the pull-down door.

As for the stainless surround for the windows, I do not know anyone building reproductions at this time. The rounded corners would probably need to be cast.
Posted By: joshotto94 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Wed Nov 27 2019 08:23 PM
I sold the unit photoed above and restored another unit. I now have the corner trim and i have someone working on casting the Alemite center badge. Thank you

Attached picture IMG_20191108_165831.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20191108_165810.jpg
Posted By: Perry M Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Fri Dec 06 2019 05:29 PM
Would you consider having a center badge cast for me? I will pay you whatever you feel it is worth.
Posted By: joshotto94 Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Sun Dec 08 2019 06:06 PM
As soon as i get the center badges back i will let you know. If you want to PM me your phone number i will get you on the list. I have about 6-8 people interested in them now. Thank you Josh
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles - Sun Dec 08 2019 07:03 PM
Man that looks great.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk