Oldgas.com Home

Visible Handle needed??

Posted By: aajf

Visible Handle needed?? - Sun Oct 15 2017 01:46 PM

My 6 sided visible is missing it's tags so i am not 100% sure what make and model it is. I have been told it's a U.S. Clear Vision H-22. I am in need of a Clear Vision handle. Thanks, Andrew

Attached picture IMG_20171007_135339.jpg
Posted By: aajf

Re: Visible Handle needed?? - Sun Oct 29 2017 03:37 AM

I still very much need a handle for a U.S.Clear Vision visible pump. PM me. Thanks, Andrew
Posted By: K W FRITH

Re: Visible Handle needed?? - Sun Oct 29 2017 05:45 PM

I'm just not positive how many different nozzles were used on the clear vision pumps? The one I have pictured is used on the double and single both, but there may be others that are used also. If interested in the one pictured, send me a PM.

Attached picture IMG_4382.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4383.JPG
Posted By: Jack Sim

Re: Visible Handle needed?? - Mon Oct 30 2017 02:09 AM

It seems that in certain parts of the U.S. what was originally called the nozzle is referred to as a "handle." Where this came from I do not know. Nozzles were always call this, but no where in my literature does anyone call the above a "handle."

Not trying to be smart, just trying to explain the lingo we use in this hobby.

Jack Sim
Posted By: aajf

Re: Visible Handle needed?? - Mon Oct 30 2017 04:10 AM

Thanks Jack,
It's funny i was and am looking for a handle. The arm used to activate the pump. I ironically am looking for a nozzle for the same pump.

Does the above pics look like w proper nozzle for a U.S. Clear Vusion visibe pump?? Thanks, Andrew
© 2018 Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk