Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: DavidA Globe frame wanted - original but thrashed - Tue Nov 07 2017 08:49 PM
I am looking for an original globe frame 13 ½" that has seen its better daze! I should have bought the one I saw about a year ago in a junk store that was rusted out and pretty nasty but the price was right.

Anyhow, if you have an old frame that is not the one you wanted on top of your restored pump, it may be the one for me.

Thanks
Posted By: BryceG Re: Globe frame wanted - original but thrashed - Tue Nov 07 2017 11:13 PM
no such thing as an original 13.5" metal frame

so whatever you saw was either a repo, or a 15"
Posted By: marky Re: Globe frame wanted - original but thrashed - Thu Nov 09 2017 08:42 PM
I got a 15 inch globe?
Posted By: DavidA Re: Globe frame wanted - original but thrashed - Sat Dec 02 2017 03:12 AM
Thanks BryceG
Quote:
no such thing as an original 13.5" metal frame

so whatever you saw was either a repo, or a 15"

I should rephrase that then.

I saw a used globe frame that was all rusted but at the time I never knew they were any particular size and I didn't have a pump or "Yard Art" to put any globe on.

I am looking for the smaller size to fit my 5 gallon pump top but now that I am advised, It looks like they don't come small and original from your post. Thanks for the info
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk